We released SousChef 1.2.1 (v641) today. This update fixes many bugs and introduces Snow Leopard support officially (previously available in beta).
A short list of fixes and improvements follows:
- Snow Leopard compatibility fixes
- Autocomplete is more subtle
- Focus doesn’t jump to previously selected text fields when editing recipes
- Can now reorganize recipe collections within a folder
- Fixed a bug where printing or mailing a grocery list wouldn’t work with a blank ingredient
- Fixed issues where you could select and edit outside the text fields
- Fixed a crash involving recipe importing after deleting
- Fixed a bug where ‘$’ in your recipe would stop you from blogging a recipe
This update may be downloaded here.